- Register your place
- Turn up on the day.
- You'll be greeted by the Camp Leaders team who will spend some time with you to explain the day, the venue and answer any questions you might have.
- You'll enter the main venue, where you can meet all of the camps attending. The job fairs are your one opportunity to meet summer camps face-to-face and decide which ones you'd like to speak to.
- You'll speak to camps and if there's a good fit, have an interview with them.
- If you ace the interview (we're sure you will) you'll get your place at camp.
- Our team will check a few details with you on the way out.
- Go home and get ready for the summer of a lifetime.
Newcastle Job Fair January 20th
Fast track your summer in America.
- Cayuga, Pennsylvania, View website
- International Sports Training Camp, Pennsylvania, View website
- Keshet, Illinois, View website
- Kostopulos, Utah, View website
- Lonehollow, Texas, View website
- Quest Camp Thunderbird, Florida, View website
- True Friends, Minnesota, View website
- War Eagle, Arkansas, View website
- Wilbur Herrlich, New York, View website
This is your chance to organise your summer, there and then.
The Camp Directors are friendly, passionate and looking to hire people for their camps.
Turn up, smile, and tell them why they need you.