Team Member Camp Leaders
Join our team.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, bright, and outgoing individual, with successful sales experience and an understanding of Irish culture, to join our Liverpool-based team.
As a key team player, you’ll go above and beyond to help contribute to our overall success. You'll come with experience and a strength towards sales - and a desire to make a positive impact through summer camp.
Team Member - Camp Leaders Ireland
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Join the Leaders.
Skills & responsibilities
What you bring:
- A bright, outgoing, & enthusiastic personality.
- Exceptional communication & sales skills.
- Confidence, determination, & motivation.
- Previous experience working at summer camp, with a strong reference from your Camp Director.
- The drive to see tasks through to the end.
- A desire for self-development & a flexible approach to work.
- Computer skills (preferably Mac).
- A deep knowledge of Irish culture & an ability to motivate young people from Ireland.
- Working on a small team, providing exceptional customer service to our participants in Ireland.
- Using our bespoke database to manage applications and making direct contact via phone & e-mail.
- Converting new applications from registration into a participant on the program. Selling the Camp Leaders program over the phone, being innovative in your sales approach to match the changing communication preferences of our participants.
- Supporting the team around you to deliver a smooth, streamlined process.
- Guiding participants through their applications through various methods.
Sales or customer service experience is essential.
- Competitive salary & bonus structure.
- A comfortable, friendly office environment situated on the iconic Albert Dock.
- A thriving company culture driven by strong values & highly invested staff.
- Coffee, tea, & cereal at our breakfast bar.
- Discounts to cafes, restaurants, and other businesses on the Albert Dock.
- Office ping pong table & other activities.