Join our team.
Each year, we recruit thousands of individuals to work at camps in the USA. Each participant must be thoroughly vetted and prepared for the experience - this is done face-to-face by our National Team of interviewers.
Our Interviewers are a very important part of the Camp Leaders process. We're looking for friendly people who are passionate about summer camp to help our participants make their application shine.
At this stage of the season, we're not currently looking for applicants. However, this will change so check back for updates and opportunities.
Nationwide (University Campuses)
(Freelance basis) Pay per interview
Be a Leader.
What we're looking for:
- Confident communicators who are fun & approachable
- Reliable & responsible individuals who are organised & flexible
- Diligent workers who are enthusiastic & passionate
- Must have been to summer camp with Camp Leaders or a similar brand
What you will do:
- Coordinate and complete interviews with potential Camp Leaders participants
- Follow up the interview with a report outlining the applicants' suitability for the program
- Support & guide participants to help them improve their application
- Schedule interviews around your own timetable & availability
Get rewarded to work with your favourite subject - camp.
- Earn money to coordinate & perform interviews.
- Reduced Camp Leaders returner fees.
- Gain experience & a professional reference to add to your C.V.
- Flexible hours to suit your schedule.
- Full training provided in regards to interview process, techniques, & participant support.
- Become a part of our Camp Leaders team and develop relationships with our head office staff.