Junior Sales Advisor Camp Leaders
Join our team. Make a difference.
With summer 2022 shaping to be the biggest ever, we’re seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing individual who has solid sales experience to join our Liverpool-based team.
As a key team player, you’ll go above and beyond to contribute to Camp Leaders' success, but more importantly, provide outstanding service to our applicants. Customer service experience is essential, with a previous sales role being preferred, as you'll be working in a fast paced sales environment.
Junior Sales Advisor - Camp Leaders
£19,000-£20,500 (dependent on previous sales experience)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday (with option to work from home Tuesday & Thursday)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Start Date: September 2021
Join the Leaders.
Applications close August 2021
Skills & responsibilities
What you bring:
- You understand sales, are target driven and self-motivated. You know it’s about connection and motivating people to move forward by sharing your experience and passion for summer camp or travel.
- You are a passionate person who understands how travel can impact peoples’ lives.
- The ability to be flexible comes naturally to you; adapting to new situations doesn’t phase you.
- You are a planner and a finisher, you think ahead to avoid potential problems and meet deadlines.
- You are positive and can keep yourself motivated whilst managing a heavy workload.
- You have the ability to keep going when others don’t, to keep searching for those people who will be positively impacted by our programs.
- You thrive in fast paced environments and a quick turnaround of work won’t phase you.
- You are a team player and are committed to supporting others on your team.
- Responsible for converting registrations on our website into participants on our program.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- You will adjust sales messaging throughout the season and constantly evolve the sales flowing order to target our key audience.
- You will contact people through a variety of mediums in order to complete an initial vetting and secure their commitment to our programs.
- The role is highly customer facing, most of your time will be spent communicating with applicants over the phone.
- You will track your individual week to week progress against targets.
- You may be required to assist in other areas of the business occasionally.
Sales or customer service experience is essential.
- Competitive salary.
- A comfortable, friendly office environment situated in Avenue HQ, Mann Island, Liverpool.
- A thriving company culture driven by strong values & highly invested staff.
- Option to work from home on Tuesday and Thursdays.
Join the Camp Leaders team.
Applications close August 2021.