Social Media Specialist Smaller Earth Group
Do you love social media and travelling?
Have you built a social following?
We’ve got the perfect role for you. At Smaller Earth, we offer work and travel programs to young people and students around the world and one of our favourite ways of marketing our brands is social media.
We’re looking for someone who is creative and social media obsessed to join our global marketing team based in Liverpool.
Duties and responsibilities
Working in a team of two social media specialists you’ll be responsible for creating content, growing social pages and influencing the Smaller Earth community of over 100,000 followers. In a standard day at Smaller Earth you might:
- Manage our social media platforms
- Grow our following/fans
- Create inspiring content and campaigns
- Engage with our community of travellers
- Be the face of a video blog or a live stream
Who we're looking for:
- You’ve built perfectly crafted and curated social accounts
- You know the big social platforms in and out
- You’ve grown a social following
- You’re a passionate traveller
- You’re great at generating creative ideas and content
- You’re confident being live and on camera
How to apply
CVs and cover letters aren’t that fun and we’ve read a lot of them. For this role we want you to show off your skills and be creative in your application. We’re open to videos, images, music or anything else you can think of. Show us your social talent and how you can bring it to Smaller Earth.