Social Media Specialist Smaller Earth Group
Do you love social media and travelling?
Have you built a social following?
We’ve got the perfect role for you. At Smaller Earth, we offer work and travel programs to young people and students around the world and one of our favourite ways of marketing our brands is social media.
We’re looking for someone who is creative and social media obsessed to join our global marketing team based in Liverpool.
Duties and responsibilities
You’ll be responsible for creating content, growing social pages and influencing the Smaller Earth community of over 100,000 followers. In a standard day at Smaller Earth you might:
- Manage our social media platforms
- Grow our following/fans
- Create inspiring content and campaigns
- Engage with our community of travellers
- Be the face of a video blog or a live stream
Who we're looking for:
- You’ve built perfectly crafted and curated social accounts
- You know the big social platforms in and out
- You’ve grown a social following
- You’re a passionate traveller
- You’re great at generating creative ideas and content
- You’re confident being live and on camera
Skills and qualities
- You’re a self-motivated person, who isn’t phased by a fast paced work environment.
- You see tasks through to the end; your enthusiasm doesn’t waiver.
- You have a desire for self-development and you’re flexible in your approach to work.
- You’re persuasive in your approach to communication.