There’s a role for everyone.
Summer camp job roles
It's not just for lifeguards.
You can do anything at camp - work with kids, help special needs campers, or teach dozens of different activities.
Wherever you come from, and whatever role you're in, you'll have the summer of a lifetime - and it all starts right here.
Camp Leaders isn't your average summer job. Most roles won't require qualifications. Find yours today:
Be a role model. You'll be leading a small group of campers, looking out for them and encouraging them - and joining in on the fun.
- No need for qualifications.
- You'll have a go at everything camp has to offer.
- The most common role at summer camp.
Lead activity sessions. Whatever you're passionate about, you'll be able to teach it at summer camp. The list of activities is endless - and it keeps on growing.
- You'll teach your specific activity to campers
- You'll get to know everyone at camp as they rotate through your activity
- You'll spend a summer teaching what you love
Ready for the summer of a lifetime?
Special needs counselor
The most meaningful job at camp. No matter a camper’s ability, they deserve to have an amazing summer too. You’ll be there to support and enable campers of all abilities to flourish and have a summer without limits.
- The most rewarding summer job you'll ever have.
- You'll build valuable experience for your CV.
- Special needs counselors earn an extra $100 for the summer.