- Negotiate your salary with camp $$$
- Food and accommodation
- J1 Visa assistance and guidance
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- $35 USD US Government SEVIS Fee
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Medical Check - Varies based on GP
- Advanced Police Check - $25 CAD
- US Visa Interview - $160 (Paid to US Embassy)
- Flights - Return flight will vary in price.