Returning to camp
Let us know what role you'll be returning as and we'll do the rest...
Returning to Camp?
- Negotiate your salary with your camp
- Return to the same camp you attended in previous years, or go to a new one
- Speedier application process
- Accommodation & Meals
- 90 day medical insurance policy
- J1 VISA support and guidance
- $35 USD US Government SEVIS Fee
- 24-hour emergency/support in America
- Opportunity to travel after camp (up to 30 days)
- No need to have gone with us before!
Return to your camp If you've been working with a J-1 visa as a camp counselor in the US in the past few years and you just can not get enough of summer camp, then join us as a returnee and return to your old camp next summer!
Back to camp, but new to Camp Leaders? Anyone who has been a camp counselor before is eligible - whether you went to camp with another agency, you can still return with us at Camp Leaders and get the best deal for you.
Tip: Apply early! Every year we receive more registrations than visas are available. For this reason, we advise you to apply early. The sooner you sign up, the better are the chances of getting a J1 visa!
Welcome to the next level. Chances are, this year will feature plenty of new challenges and triumphs. Thankfully, you're back for another round. Whichever camp you choose, we know they'll appreciate having experienced hands like yours to help steady the ship.
Third party fees are exactly the same no matter which company you go with. We always like to be open and honest when it comes to costs involved. No additional surprises.
- Flights - Return flights to the USA, varies dependent on cost
- Visa Application Fee - $160 USD payable to the US Embassy
- Police Check - Depends on local authorities
- Travel to US Embassy
- SEVIS-Fee $35