- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 120 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation day
Earn $1900 or more
At camp, you'll earn spending money (often referred to as 'Pocket Money'). With Camp Leaders, all first-timers will earn the same minimum amount, regardless of age.
- Camp Counselor: $1900
- Certified Specialist or Special Needs Counselor: $2100
Net pocket money ⭐️ Unlike other agencies, the Camp Leaders pocket money amount is AFTER all taxes, meaning it's the minimum you'll receive. Perfect for your post-camp travels.
We make it easy to get to summer camp in America. Rather than paying it all in go, we've broken down the price into easy payments.
- Deposit: 49€
- Payment 1: 150€
- Payment 2: 150€
- Payment 3: 150€
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Police Check - Depends on local authorities
- US Visa Interview - $185 (Paid to US Embassy)
- Flights - Outbound and return flights.
- Travel to US Embassy