- Paid summercamp job as a camp counselor in an American summercamp for atleast 10 weeks
- Earn a minimum of $1,550 (gross salary)
- Food and accommodation provided by camp
- Visa assistance and sponsorship
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Certificate of Completion
Additional Costs Title
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Police Check - Depends on local authorities
- US Visa Interview - $160 (Paid to US Embassy)
- SEVIS-Fee - 25-30€
- Flights - Return flights from the USA varies in cost.
- Travel to US Embassy