- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation day
- SEVIS fee
Earn $1800 USD or more
At camp, you'll earn spending money (often referred to as 'Pocket Money'). These are the minimum amounts you'll be paid for your time at camp.
- Camp Counselor: $1800 USD
- Certified Specialist or Special Needs Counselor: $1900 USD
We make it easy to get to summer camp in America. Rather than paying it all in go, we've broken down your fees into easy payments.
- Payment 1: $99 deposit
- Payment 2: $100 1st instalment
- Payment 3: $200 2nd instalment
- Payment 4: $300 3rd instalment
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Medical Check - Price varies
- Australian Federal Police Check - $42
- US Visa Interview - $160 USD (Paid to US Embassy)
- Nonimmigrant Visa Issuance ("Reciprocity") Fees - $105 USD (Paid to US Embassy)
- Domestic travel within Australia - Travel to US Consulate in Sydney, Melbourne or Perth for US Visa Interview
- Flights to the US - Price varies