- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation day
Earn $1900 or more
At camp, you'll earn spending money (often referred to as 'Pocket Money'). With Camp Leaders, all first-timers will earn the same minimum amount, regardless of age.
Camp Counselor: $1900
Certified Specialist or Special Needs Counselor: $2000
Support staff: Variable
We make it easy to get to summer camp in America. Rather than paying it all in go, we've broken down the price into easy payments.
- Payment 1: $59 Deposit
- Payment 2: Application Fee
- Payment 3: Confirmation Fee
- Payment 4: Final Fee
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Medical Check - Varies based on country
- Advanced Police Check - Varies based on country
- US Visa Interview - $160 (Paid to US Embassy)
- New 3rd Year+ - Returners who are new to Camp Leaders, and are returning for their 3rd summer or more, will be charged an additional $150.