- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation provided by camp
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- Application support
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation workshop
- SEVIS Fee
Earn $1800 or more
At camp, you'll earn spending money (often referred to as 'Pocket Money'). With Camp Leaders, all first-timers will earn the same minimum amount, regardless of age.
- Camp Counselor: $1800
- Certified Specialist or Special Needs Counselor: $1900
We make it easy to get to summer camp in America. Rather than paying it all in go, we've broken down the price into easy payments.
- Payment 1: €49 Deposit
- Payment 2: €100 1st Instalment
- Payment 3: €100 2nd Instalment
- Payment 4: €130 3rd Instalment
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Police Certificate - Free at your Local Garda Station
- US Visa Application (MRV) Fee - $160 USD (Paid to US Embassy)
- Flights to the US - Price varies