- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation day
- SEVIS fee
Earn $1800 USD or more
At camp, you'll earn spending money (often referred to as 'Pocket Money'). These are minimum amounts you'll be paid for your time at camp.
- Camp Counselor: $1800 USD
- Certified Specialist or Special Needs Counselor: $1900 USD
Net pocket money
⭐️ Unlike other agencies, the Camp Leaders pocket money amount is AFTER all taxes, meaning it's the minimum you'll receive. Perfect for your post-camp travels.
We make it easy to get to summer camp in America. Rather than paying it all in go, we've broken down your fees into easy payments.
- Payment 1: $99 deposit
- Payment 2: $200 1st installment
- Payment 3: $300 2nd installment
- Payment 4: $300 3rd installment
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Medical Check - Price varies
- Advanced Police Check - Price varies
- US Visa Interview - $160 USD (Paid to US Embassy)
- Domestic travel within NZ - Travel to Auckland for US Visa Interview
- Flights to the US - Price varies