- Summer camp placement
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- Medical insurance (up to 90 days)
- Application support
- Food and accommodation provided by camp
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation workshop
- SEVIS Fee
Earn $1800 or more
At camp, you'll earn spending money (often referred to as 'Pocket Money'). With Camp Leaders, all first-timers will earn the same minimum amount, regardless of age.
Camp Counselor: $1800
Certified Specialist or Special Needs Counselor: $1900
Net pocket money
⭐️ Unlike other agencies, the Camp Leaders pocket money amount is AFTER all taxes, meaning it's the minimum you'll receive. Perfect for your post-camp travels.
We make it easy to get to summer camp in America. Rather than paying it all in go, we've broken down the price into easy payments.
- Payment 1: £49 Deposit
- Payment 2: £100 1st Instalment
- Payment 3: £100 2nd Instalment
- Payment 4: £130 3rd Instalment
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Criminal Background Check - £75
- US Visa Application (MRV) Fee - $160 USD (Paid to US Embassy)
- Flights to the US - Price varies