Pay in full and get an additional discount of $100.000 cop.
What is included?
- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa assistance and sponsorship
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation day
- Earn from US$1450 to US$1600 (See below for details)
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- MEDICAL CHECK - Varies based on your health policy
- US VISA INTERVIEW - $160 (Paid to US Embassy)
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT - Varies based on your final destination and date of traveling (from US$400 to US$1200)