Summer 2024 Program Fees
Ready for an epic summer?
Looking for a reason to chose Camp Leaders?
Let us help you with that...
- We are the cheapest option in the market, our discounts are insane.
- Our fees are as shown below, and they will remain like that through the season.
- There will be no additional fees for payable courses or training.
- Our fees are listed in Colombian pesos, no exchange rate to worry about.
- Before you start the process you will know how much you pay and how much you will earn at camp.
- We will conduct a free interview to confirm if you are suitable for the program before you make any payments.
Want to save money?
Make a wise decision and apply as early as possible
- 30% OFF before August 30th, 2023 pay $1.890.000
- 20% OFF before October 30th, 2023 pay $2.160.000
- 10% OFF before Christmas 2023, pay $2.430.000
- After Christmas the Program wil have no more discounts, you will pay $2.700.000
Don't have all the money to pay at once?
No worries, with Camp Leaders you can also pay by installments in terms of maximum 30 days between each other
It will be the regular price without discounts, payable in three installments of $900.000 COP
The Interview Fee is not included above, only $100.000 to start your journey towards the greatest adventure of your life
What is included?
- Support from our Magnificent Staff
- A Summer Camp Placement
- Food and Accommodation while being at camp
- Visa process assistance
- J1 Visa Sponsorship and SEVIS Fee Receipt
- Preparation Videos before traveling
- 24-hour Help Free Line in America
- Up to 90 days Medical Insurance
- 30 days grace period for traveling after camp
All our participants will earn a minimum guaranteed amount of US$1800 after taxes for the total length of the contract; 63 days for counselors and 70 days for Support Staff.
An additional payment of $40 - $50 per day in your contract on top of the pocket money after the minimum contract.
Opportunity to earn an additional US$100 by working at one of our Special Needs summer camps.
Closing Season February 14th
There are some third party fees that are part of the process of going to camp.
- US VISA INTERVIEW - US$185 to be paid directly to US Embassy
- US VISA DELIVERY - Optional premium service to received your passport once visa is printed
- MEDICAL CHECK - If applies, varies based on your health policy
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT - Varies based on your final destination and date of traveling (from US$400 to US$1200)
- ADDITIONAL INSURANCE - If you stay longer than 90 days you can extend your insurance, only $2.45 per day.