Sweet summer savings.
New Season Opens August 1st
Get a special discount of 20% off for payments before September 1st.
With Camp Leaders you can also pay by installments. Make a first payment of $700.000 COP, and pay a second and third installment after 30 and 60 days.
Interview Fee $100.000 COP
What is included in our Summer Camp Program?
- Permanent support from our Magnificent Staff
- A Summer Camp Placement
- Food and Accommodation while being at camp
- Visa Assistance and Sponsorship
- 24-hour Help Free Line in America
- Up to 90 days Medical Insurance
- The J1 visa will include a 30 days period for traveling after camp
- Pre-camp Preparation Day
- Earn pocket money for the total of your contract (See below for details)
All our participants will earn a minimum guaranteed amount of money for the total length of the contract. From $1400 to $1650 according to your job position, age and previous experience working at camp.
Any additional day in your contract will be paid on top of the pocket money.
Opportunity to earn an additional $100 by working at one of our Special Needs summer camps.
The exact pocket money will be confirmed after September 2020
Program Fee $2.200.000 COP
The sooner you start the process the better!
Remember that you can pay in small installments or one lump sum for a special discount.
After February 1st a late fee might apply, discounts will not be allow after this deadline.
Program fee after February 1st
** The fees can change at any point during the season due to a dramatic increase of the US Dollar exchange rate
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- MEDICAL CHECK - Varies based on your health policy
- US VISA INTERVIEW - $160 (Paid to US Embassy)
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT - Varies based on your final destination and date of traveling (from US$400 to US$1200)