Welcome to Summercamp.
Let us know what role you'll be going as and we'll do the rest...
- DS-2019 Document
- Accommodation & Meals
- 90 day medical insurance policy
- J1 VISA support and guidance
- SEVIS Fee
- Online orientation before departure
- 24-hour emergency/support in America
- Opportunity to travel after camp (upt to 30 days)
- Certificate of Participation
Third party fees are exactly the same no matter which company you go with. We always like to be open and honest when it comes to costs involved. No additional surprises.
- Flights - Outbouund and return flights to the USA, varies dependent on cost
- Visa Application Fee - $160 USD payable to the US Embassy
- Police Check - Depends on local authorities
- Travel to US Embassy
Ready to get started?
Step 1 - Login
Step 2 - Filll in your profile
To get everything going you need to fill in your profile. Book your first call for more information here.
We’d recommend doing this as soon as you can as Visa paperwork is limited and we don’t want you to miss out.