- A summer camp job in America.
- DS2019 form and SEVIS Receipt.
- Visa assistance and sponsorship.
- 24-hour support in the USA.
- Up to 90 days'medical insurance.
- Up to 30 days for travel after camp
There are some third party fees that are part of going to camp. These are paid to organizations like your doctor, the US government and background check agencies as part of the J1 Visa requirements.
- Medical Check - Free or at the discretion of the physician
- US Visa Interview - $160 (Paid to US Embassy in local currency)
- International Flight - Within the range of US$800 to US$1.800
- Domestic Transportation - Transportation from Airport to Camp