Our most popular option!
Summer 2023 Pricing
With the largest summer camp team in South America, and more summers at camp than even we can count, we know what makes an epic summer.
*We counted. It's 363 summers.
Spend your whole summer in in the USA.
- USD$50, for your formal interview.
- USD$290, after the interview when you´re fully committed to the program
- USD$305, for your visa paperwork and medical insurance.
Price does not include 3rd party costs
- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa sponsorship and assistance
- 24-hour support in America
- Up to 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days travel after camp
- Pre-camp preparation day
- DS2019 Processing Fee: unlike many other brands, we include this for free.
- Earn a minimum of USD$1800
There are some third party fees paid to organisations like your doctor, the US government, and background check agencies, as part of the J1 visa requirements.
- Medical Check - if needed
- Advanced Police Check - Varies from country to country
- US Visa Interview - USD$160 Paid to US Embassy in local currency
- Visa paperwork shipping - if you need individual shipping, this cost goes on you.
- Flights - Varies from country to country and destiny
Your pocket money will be USD$1800
Earn an additional USD$100 when you work at one of our special needs summer camps or if you are specialist in your area of expertise.
It's time to be a Leader.
We make it easy to get to summer camp in the United States. Rather than paying it all in one go, we've broken down the price into 3 easy payments.
USD$50 + USD$290 + USD$305.
If for any reason our standard payment plan doesn't work for you, our team will be happy to build one just for you.
Returning to camp?
Find out more about the application process for returners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I definitely get a place at camp?
Yes. We guarantee you a place at camp, or your money back. When you go with the Leaders, you go to summer camp. We’re so confident we can find you a place at summer camp that if for any reason we can’t, we’ll refund your program fees in full*.
Is the interview deposit refundable?
If for any reason you are not accepted on to the program, your deposit will be immediately refunded. If you’re successful in your interview, you'll be headed to camp. If you choose to cancel your application, we won’t be able to refund the deposit.
What do my fees pay for?
Your fees cover the above, as well as what happens behind the scenes. We’ll match you with an ideal summer camp, and provide unconditional support, including J1 VISA guidance prior to departure, and 24-7 support upon arrival in the USA.
When do I make my first payment?
After you have been interviewed by one of our team members for the first time. If you are elegible for the program, we will give you a green light to pay your 50 USD deposit and schedule a second interview.
When do I have to pay everything by?
The installments are divided by application stage. You can either pay in full after your formal interview or pay as you go through the process.
Is Camp Leaders booking my flights?
In South America, we do not include flights in the program fee. And we encourage participants NOT to book their flights before they have their J-1 visas.
Don't get stuck at home this summer.
Got any more questions? text us via What´sApp